Tuesday, October 18, 2011

First Mid-term!


Hola,
 ¿Qué tal? Today I had my first Mid-term! It was for Unfolding the European Union. I was very nervous for the exam, but when I sat down to take the test I felt a wave of reassurance. Thank goodness I studied! I have not done much exploring Madrid, due to mid-term cramming sessions, but I will resume the photo documenting and museum visits soon enough. Tomorrow I have another midterm for English 101, but luckily no mid-term for Spanish 101.
               I am amazed how quickly the semester is going by. When I walk into the front gate of school every morning, I am reminded of my first day at SUMC when I arrived. I was jet-lagged and grumpy, but immediately everyone was very friendly and curious about the new arrivals. I was with my Boston orientation friends, Csaba, Kiecha, and Chandler so I didn´t feel so alone. The student ambassadors were informative and helpful that first day at Suffolk and later on the excursion trips some of them have become my good friends.


          I have mostly spent the past week studying at my house, but I thought I´d take a picture of my dinner so you have something nice to look at while you read this post.  :)
      

Salad, cream of zucchini soup, and patatas (basically tater tots)! 

Have a great few days, I will write more Thursday!  


Hasta luego! Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment