Saturday, February 25, 2012

Reporting from Cardiff, Wales

Hello! I'm writing from Cardiff, Wales! I spent the day yesterday with my grandad and his wife Eunice, who were celebrating twenty-five years of marriage! Today I am at my aunt Nicola and Uncle Craig's home (also in Cardiff). The flight here was only a few hours and suddenly I am reunited with my brother James and my Mom. I was shocked to hear Jimmy's voice has gotten deeper now that he's thirteen and he is only a few inches shorter than me now! It is so nice to relax after mid-terms stress by walking along the misty beach and exploring a medieval castle. When I return to Madrid I can show you all some of the photos I have taken on my journeying about Wales. I still have one last midterm on Wednesday, so in all honesty I am not completely free from studying. Can't wait to be back in Madrid! ~Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment